There are no products in your shopping cart.
Shipping costs and GST (for Australian
customers) are calculated at checkout.
The High Resolution Automatic (HRA) rotary axis system is our most advanced system yet, combining the high resolution rotary axis with a microprocessor interface. Fourth Axis HRA incorporates the most popular features from previous models and the most requested new features from our users.
- Unique double-reduction mechanism maintains zero backlash
- Automatic interface offers simplified unattended operation
- Metal-cutting torque for the rotary, holding torque for the inactive axis
- Vernier adjustment knob and position readout for manual indexing
- No disassembly or modification of the MDX machine is required
- Works with any MDX-40/ZCL-40 CAM software or post-processor
- Rotary axis is easily removable, mounts completely outside the work area
- Fourth Axis HRA rotary axis and installation hardware
- Fourth Axis HRA interface and installation hardware
- 4-jaw 50 mm independent chuck and mounting hardware
- Fourth Axis Rotary Machinist (FARM) 2.0 software
- LED Z-gauge and Y-adapter arm (requires 2 x AA batteries)
- Resolution: >4000 steps/rev (FA-15HRA) or >6000 steps/rev (FA-20HRA)
- Maximum work diameter: 60 mm (FA-15HRA) or 70 mm (FA-20HRA)
- Nominal rotary axis center height: 30.25 mm above the mounting surface
- Nominal rotary axis Y setback: 30 mm (FA-15HRA) or 50 mm (FA-20HRA)